Discover the beauty of desert at night during this Dubai tour that comes with dinner, camp and dance. Heavy discounts available for this safari tour, hurry grab your seat. The night safari in Dubai is the most important part of the trip. The adventure journey is one of its kinds and it perfectly combines fun and luxury with thrill to create an amazing experience for the travelers. Dubai’s uniqueness is stored to the lavishness and luxuries the city offers. The tall, gorgeous skyscrapers and several other constructions reflect the exceptional art and architecture that the city houses. Despite the beautiful building and architectural beauties that stand tall in the city of Dubai, the authentic spark of Dubai lies in the Desert. Despite the fact that Dubai owes its popularity to the wide range of water, air, and land adventure activities that the city offers, the true cultural authenticity, luxury, and adventure are within the ambit of Dessert safari. The fun and thrill that the desert safari offers are unique and beyond comparison.
The Dubai night safari is all about an off-road drive across the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve to enjoy the best of God’s creation. Binoculars, spotlight, scorpions, night sky view and several other things make night safari the best part of Dubai tour.
- An overnight drive through the Dubai desert conservation reserve.
- An experienced and knowledgeable guide accompanies and discusses the animals sighted.
- Halts and stops within the trip to find scorpions and view their attractive exoskeleton with UV light.
- The safari ends with a beverage while you gaze at the night sky of the desert through the telescope.
- Pickup and Drop from the Hotel / your Place.
- Drive in the Dubai desert conservation reserve.
- Scorpio spotting and stargazing with a telescope
- Hot chocolate and stargazing through a telescope.
- The tour is completely guided by an expert guide.
- The trip fee is inclusive of local conservation support fee.
- Since the weather at night in the desert is cold, it is essential to carry a jacket.
- The trip should be done in closed sport’s shoes.
- The safari involves an off-road ride through a rough terrain. So it is advised not to take up this trip if medical pre-conditions or health conditions are not favorable.
- Expecting mothers and passengers with other ailments are accepted but for extra arrangements, contact the support team and pre-book the same.
- Guides are completely trained in first-aid. Also, guides carry a cell phone, radios and vehicles are fitted with GPS.
- Everyone over an age of 12 years will be considered an adult.
- Kids within the age of 6-11 will be treated as children. Everyone having height under 135 cms needs to occupy a booster seat on the vehicle. The booster seat is to be pre-booked without which the tour will be not be operated.
- For children between 2-5 year of age, please contact our support team to book the special requirements.
Departure and Return Time
- Departure is approx 7 pm but it would be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Return is around 11pm depending upon hotel location and traffic and other factors.
- Departures for the safari are conducted every day, all year round.
- Duration is nearly half a day, after sunset which is approximately 7pm to 11pm depending upon other factors.
- Transport used for safari is a 4 wheeler land cruiser or similar vehicle.
- The language for the conduct of the safari is English.
- Departure points are from Dubai, Ajman, Fujairah, Sharjah or Ras Al Khaimah Hotel.
For all other queries contact the support team through the website. Customer executives would be happy to help you with booking and other issues arising around the night safari.