Celebrate Eid in Dubai 2022 – Holiday Packages available at cheapest and best deals. Dubai is adorned with an array of celebrations, lights and pompous celebrations during the festival of Eid, one of the most extravagant celebrations of the Emirate. From luxurious shopping promotions to thrilling activities for both adults and children, Dubai transforms into an exciting place during these four days of celebrations. The days are packed and buzzing with activities; scrumptious Arabic food and over the top city tours which are carefully planned in order to experience Dubai life to the fullest during this time of the year. Become part of this amazing festival and bask in its splendor with our tailored Eid Holiday Packages.
The Tour Highlights in a Crux
Dubai’s panorama is studded with magnificent architectural marvels and offers few of the most luxurious places on Earth. The place gets even more exciting during this festive season. Experience four days of this amazing city with our expert tour package and bring back loads of happy memories home!
Take a half day guided tour through the city to witness its overwhelming splendor and experience magic. Visit of the most spectacular monuments and climb up to the 174th floor to the Observation Deck of Burj Khalifa to gasp in the bird’s eye view of the city lit up in the sunlight or the amazing mix of colored illumination during dusk. Get onboard on a traditional dhow to drift through the calm waters of the canal and seep in the calmness and coolness of the night along with mouth watering food served on the deck.
Alternatively ride to the desert sands and witness an amazing sunset over the horizon. Stay overnight in tents and experience the Bedouin life in the midst of music and aromatic food. Enjoy the desert scenery and ride through the dunes on the desert ships or the machine monsters.
End your tour with quick visits to the shopping malls which harbors world’s most luxurious and unique pieces. Even if not for shopping it worth to take a stroll in the shopping malls just to witness its grandiosity. Enjoy a fun time with family and friends at the Bollywood Park and witness few of the finest live shows.
- Pick up and drop from your hotel or any convenient location. Seating will be according to the availability on a first come first serve basis. In case of any delay from the client’s side tour will not be rescheduled and money will not be refunded. In case of partial availability of the tour from the client’s end, partial refund is not available. Timings are listed on the website for pick up and drop.
- An English speaking guide will be provided for the city tours in order to fill you in with necessary knowledge about the city as well as suggest you best possible activities
- Transfer from one place to the other may take longer due to traffic conditions and other uncontrollable factors. If the trip gets cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances alternative will be arranged.
- Drinks and live performance are not carried out during festive holidays
- Littering and photography of local women, military and heritage monuments and smoking are strictly prohibited by law
- ID’s are a mandate while travelling around the city
- Children below 12 years need to be accompanied by adults
- Belongings need to be carried by self. Any damage or loss will not be accounted for by the company
- Since it gets very hot during the day, it is advisable to wear light loose cotton outfits. Nights get cooler and a light woolen is advisable while in the desert. Carrying sunscreen lotions, sunglasses and hats are advisable
- Few of the tour inclusions may remain closed during festivities as per government norms for which the company will not be held responsible
- Refund and cancellation policy of the company is listed here. It is advisable to go through it carefully before booking
In case of any further queries, our team of experts is always happy to help. Shoot your questions and get them answered instantly and book your dream vacation amidst the grand festivities of Eid in Dubai!