Abu Dhabi Tour
125 AED – 150 AED
9 Hours (Approx)
Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side)
Abu Dhabi Tour
125 AED – 150 AED
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|9 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English|
1. Leave Dubai heading for the capital along Sheikh Zayed Road
2. Stop for refreshments on Yas Island, with views of the Yas Marina F1 Circuit
3. Visit the traditional fruit, vegetable and date market
4. Pass by the dhow and fish market area to see traders at work
5. Stop at Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi and opt to have lunch at one of the cafes. Lunch is not included in the tour price due to the variety of options available
6. Drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
7. Pass the Emirates Palace Hotel, Al Bateen area and the palaces
8. Tour Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
9. Leaving Abu Dhabi behind, return to Dubai and to your hotel.
Pick up Time: 8:30 am – 9:00 am
Drop back Time: 5:30 pm
Visit the top tourist attractions in Abu Dhabi with this City Sightseeing Tour that comes at discount packages. Find the best deals of this full day tour that starts from Dubai, check the itinerary, package price and other detail. Dubai, located on the shallow arm of the Arabian Sea between Iran and the Arabian Peninsula is popularly known as the Port City in the United Arab Emirates, the land of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, one of the seven independent Emirs. Dubai has really been an enticing place for the tourists having rich taste in luxury shopping, architectural excellence coupled with a thirst of witnessing the long tribal history of human habitation.
Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour
Explore the sights and landmarks of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, on a full day tour from Dubai. From the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to Yas Island, this tour takes in all of the capital’s sights.
Explore the beautiful places of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, in a full day tour that stars from Dubai. Discover the remarkable Sightseeing city and get the tour at best deals, valid for 2019.
Located along the southern coast of the Persian Gulf, the city of Abu Dhabi is enriched with bewildering sky-scrappers, astonishingly large and excellent shoppers’ paradise like Abu Dhabi and Marina Malls.
In the morning, cars come to pick up the tourists from their respective hotels in Dubai. Driving along the city roads, the tourists come to pass the Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza), the commercial area spreading over 57km on both sides of the Sheikh Zayed Road. The first spot the cars stop is the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. People relishing taste in architectural excellence will surely admire the white marble domes and the prayer room. The floor of the prayer room is covered with an extraordinarily large Persian carpet that can accommodate 41,000 worshippers at a time.
A 30-minute drive from the UAE Capital takes the tourists to experience one of the most entertaining amazements in the world, awaiting them at Yas Island. In the Yas amusement park, people having an appetite for acceleration can enjoy a rail-ride for 4.9 seconds on an elevated track at a blasting velocity of 240km/h. Fun-filled adventures studded with 45 splashing rides and slides await the tourists at Yas Waterworld. Water-adventure lovers can go for enjoying seaplane tours or opt for chartering yachts to move them quickly and nimbly away to the placid glow of the sunset along Abu Dhabi’s immaculately clean coastline. There are waterside restaurants offering delicious continental foods.
After relishing sometime at Ferrari World Theme Park in the Yas Island, the tourists wanting to spend some quiet time can come to Saadiyat Island, about 13 km away from Abu Dhabi is a wonderful choice. Here the guests are entertained with food and drinks.
One can take a view of the radically new and innovatively excellent cultural buildings rising from the surface of Saadiyat Island. Visiting Al Hosn Palace, being formerly home to emirate’s ruling family, would be a nice experience to collate the facts and the history of the place. Clubs and pubs located on the beaches at Abu Dhabi dangle pleasure for the guests who love to spend some quiet time.
About 150km away, visiting the oasis city of Al Ain bordering Oman would be another wonderful exploration, provided the time permits. While returning back to Dubai, glimpses of Falaj Irrigation System, an overwhelming sight of the open-air market in an Arabian city and Bedouin tents will dirt past leaving a memory to cherish forever.
Cancellation / Amendment / Refund policy:
- If you cancel your reservation at least 48 hrs before the trip, no cancellation charges shall apply, amounting to a full refund.
- If you cancel your reservation within a period of 24 to 48 hrs before the trip, a 50% cancellation charge shall be applicable.
- If you cancel your reservation less than 24 hrs before the trip, a 100% cancellation charge is applicable and no refund will be processed.
- All refunds shall be processed within a period of 7 working days from date of cancellation.
The Globetrotters don’t miss experiencing the luxury of taking the pleasure of 10-hour trip, sitting in an air-conditioned car speeding along the smooth and placid road to the rich and pompous city of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Greeting a tour to Abu Dhabi City from Dubai is just a phone call away – +971 4 2698986.