If the quad bike safaris in Dubai are for adventure lovers then sand dune buggies are not far behind in the list of should do activities in Dubai desert. Dune buggy Safaris in Dubai are a brand new version of off-road exploration.
- Pick-up and drop off from Dubai
- Safety briefing, training and instructions
- Helmets and goggles provided
- Drive your own Desert Dune Buggy for 01 hour
- Soft Beverages are provided
- Brief stop for the most amazing pictures at the ‘sunset stop’
- Relax at Bedouin-style Arabic camp; here you experience & enjoy the traditional Arabic hospitality.
- Enjoy the evening in a Bedouin-style camp with a BBQ dinner and traditional Hubbly Bubbly (Vegetarian option available)
- Arabic costumes for memorable photographs.
- Belly dancing
- Camel rides
- Henna painting
- The Minimum age for driving is 16 yrs.
- Helmet and goggles provided.
- Disclaimer form against damage and personal injury required to be signed.
- This is a guided tour and not a racing session
- Tailor made packages can be arranged for larger groups by offering additional activities as well as dune buggies.
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 persons
NOTE: Sharing Buggy: 30 minutes each per person